Offering good customer service and quality workmanship are a constant for the staff of Jr's Welding Ltd. We are specialists in welding services using steel, stainless and aluminum and with six mobile welding units right on the job site, we can handle any job. Quality workmanship and excellent customer service are more than just a motto. We serve all of Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba and the northern United States.
JR'S welders are all Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) Certified and either have their Journeyman Certificate or are apprentices undergoing training to gain their certification. Staff is trained in efficient use of our sheer, brake, punch presses, CNC plasma and laser cutting. Many of the 25 full-time employees have been working for the company for many years.
The centrepiece of the JR's Welding shop is a state-of-the-art 44-foot paint booth which allows us to paint everything we make.
JR's has built grain terminals throughout the Canadian provinces. We also specialize in elevators, feed mills and all structural steel.
No job is too big or too small.
Welding & Fabrication
- Stick Welding
- Hard Surfacing Rod
- CNC Plasma Cutting
- ½ ton to 10 ton Overhead Crane and Machining Services
- Farm Equipment Modifications and Fabrications
- Agriculture Spouting
- Custom Hitches & Fifth Wheel Plates
- Commercial Grade Stainless Kitchens
- Custom Steel Furniture
- Commercial Hoods & Ducting
- Handrails, Railings, Staircases & Gates
- Slip Tanks
- Frame Extensions
- Custom Farm Equipment
- Farm Machinery Repairs
- Bucket Tooth Replacements
- Aluminum Tank Repairs
- Heavy Truck & Trailer Repairs
- Restaurant Stainless Steel Fabrications
- Engine Blocks and Cast Iron Repairs
- Gravel Box Re-Lining
Added Value Services
- Powder Coating
- Zinc Plating
- Laser Cutting
- CWB Certified Structural I-Beams for Hotels, Commercial & Residential Projects
- Residential and Commercial Bracing & Reinforcement
We Sell Steel!
JR's Welding has a fully stocked yard of material - mild steel, stainless steel, abrasive resistant steel, aluminum, and cast. No minimum amount required. Profiles: angle, bars, beams, channel, expanded metal, grating, pipe, tubing, plate, sheet.
We have competitive pricing and ship Canada-wide on a weekly basis for all project sizes.
This endpoint has been retired