Why Use Steel In Your Home?
- Steel is durable, strong and lasts a lifetime.
- Steel mixes well with other metals such as copper and brass.
- Steel isn’t a trend and will still look fresh if you decide to overhaul your style down the road.
- Steel can be used to create simple or intricate patterns, adding depth and texture to your home.
- Steel is versatile. It can complement other objects in your home or act as the major focal point of your design.
We provide expert design and installation, competitive pricing, and efficient project management to our residential clients.
Whether you're thinking of doing a renovation, building the home of your dreams, or simply looking for an accent piece to bring life into your current space, JR's Welding can help.
Here are only a few of the items we can help design and create...
Exterior accent panels
Stair case stringers
Table frames & legs
Fire place surroundings & mantels
Stair case stringers, railings & handrails
Fire pit frames
Seacan container pools